COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
A gentle gel cleanser with a mildly acidic pH level that leaves skin clear and soft, without stripping its natural oils.
- pH balancing cleanser that cleanses skin without stripping its oils
- Gentle gel texture does not irritate the skin
- Clears impurities, dead skin, excess oil and clogged pores
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The Good Morning Gel Cleanser is a mildly acidic cleanser with a pH level (5.30~6.30) closest to your skin's natural pH levels. Its slightly acid pH helps clean your skin without stripping it of its natural oils and restores the skin to its optimal pH. A mild yet effective cleanser, it leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturised after use.
Formulated with tea tree oil and natural BHA, the Good Morning Gel Cleanser controls excess sebum production, removes dead skin cells and clears pores and minimizes their appearance. Enriched with botanical ingredients it ensures that your skin remains purified.
Its gentle formula allows you to use the cleanser day and night to help your skin stay supple and clear. Its transparent gel texture lathers into a fine foam that removes any impurities, and can even be used as a body wash.
pH Level: 5.30~6.30
- Betaine Salicylate is a gentle BHA that helps treat acne, as it is an anti-inflammatory and draws out excess oil, clearing clogged pores.
- Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract helps control excess sebum and gently yet effectively cleanses the skin.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil provides sebum and pore care as it clears clogged pores and exfoliates the skin.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
Gently massage a small amount of this gel cleanser on wet skin in the morning. Rinse with tepid water. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skincare steps.