Unpa Cha Cha Toothpaste
A charcoal based toothpaste containing naturally derived ingredients to help safely prevent bad breath and cavities.
- Clinically proven to reduce bad breath and maintain freshness for upto 8 hours
- Provides non-irritating cleansing with natural surfactant
- Helps whiten teeth and prevent cavities
Quantity: 100 g
Made In Korea
The Cha Cha Charming Charcoal toothpaste uses activated charcoal to neutralise and remove the causes of bad breath, as well as remove stains on the teeth. Meanwhile peppermint oil and spearmint oil add a freshness. It also uses silicon dioxide and xylitol to remove any impurities in the mouth and prevent cavities from forming. The toothpaste provides thorough yet non-irritating cleansing using a natural surfactant, sodium cocoyl glutamate, which is a coconut extract.
The toothpaste has been clinically tested and proven to reduce bad breath immediately and maintain its effects last for a period of upto 8 hours after use. It is ideal for individuals who experience bad breath, want whiter and stronger teeth or experience irritation with other regular toothpastes.
- Charcoal Powder: absorbs the causes of bad breath to remove breath odour and helps whiten teeth
Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, D-Sorbitol, L-Menthol, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Concentrated Glycerin, Mint Scent, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil, Xylitol, Purified Water,Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium, Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Dandelion Extract, Activated Charcoal, Enzymatically Modified Stevia Glucosyl Stevia
1. Take a pea sized amount
2. Brush thoroughly for a few minutes daily
3. Rinse. Ensure you do not swallow the paste