UNPA Lacto Cica Barrier Cream (100ml)
A balm-like cream formulated with 3 types of Centella extracts, and probiotics to soothe inflammation, aid skin recovery and boost skin barrier strength. The cream also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as brighten skin.
- Highly concentrated balm cream formula
- Forms smooth protective barrier on skin
- Relieve skin irritation caused by external irritants
- Helps restore and strengthen skin barrier
Quantity: 100 ml
Made In Korea
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (0.025ppm), Madecassoside (0.06ppm), Asiaticoside (0.315ppm), Madecassic Acid (0.4ppm), Asiatic Acid (0.3ppm), Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate (1759ppm), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate (1759ppm), Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Endomyces Ferment Filtrate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum
How to use
1. Cleanse face normally, apply toner followed by serum and other skin care steps.
2. Squeeze an adequate amount of the cream into your hand.
3. Gently pat it into your skin.