COSRX Hydrogel Very Simple Pack
A daily-use, multipurpose hydrogel patch/mask that helps provided concentrated moisture to dry skin, and cool heated areas.
- Soothing ingredients calm irritated skin
- Fast cooling ability calms heated or flushed skin and de-puffs it too
- Convenient to use on the go, for quick and easy skincare
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin
Quantity: 60 patches
Made In Korea
True to its name, the Hydrogel Very Simple Pack is indeed quick and simple. Infused with Ceramide NP, Cica extracts and other active ingredients it quickly soothes moisturises and calms irritated skin. Its cooling abilities are enhanced if stored in the refrigerator for a few minutes before application.
It is also infused with Willow bark extract that smoothens your skin, and Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide NP that hydrate and moisturise.
A transparent and barely noticeable sheet, it is only 7cm in diameter (2.75 inches) and its gel-like texture ensures that fits snugly and does not slip off your face. This makes it a convenient product for use while doing other tasks - for example, getting ready for work, driving, chores around the house, etc. Or even if you are flushed and your skin is heated after being outdoors or having exercised.
The patches also come with tweezers for easy and hygienic application.
- Ceramide NP moisturises the skin and strengthens the skin barrier
- Centella Asiatica protects and calms the skin, and helps strengthen the skin barrier and maintain its moisture content.
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP
1. To be used after cleansing, toning and exfoliating, and just before applying a toner or essence.
2. Pick up one or more packs with enclosed mini tweezers.
3. Attach evenly to the desired area.
4. Remove after 10 to 30 minutes, pat it lightly to absorb.
Tip: You can use it to reduce puffiness around the eyes, and use it as a prep mask to smoothen, hydrate and de-puff your skin before applying makeup.
You can also cut the patches into different sizes and apply them anywhere desired on your body.