Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
The Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner is made of a skin-soothing blend of plant based extracts, along with deeply hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, and soothing Centella Asiatica.
The toner helps balance the skin’s pH level and also improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime. It enhances the skin's absorption ability and allows serums and creams to penetrate the skin better, making them more effective. This lightweight toner is quickly absorbed into the skin and helps balance the skin's moisture levels, which makes the skin glow brighter.
Key ingredients such as Phyto-Oligo and Beta-Glucan keeps skin hydrated and moisturised, thus reducing dryness. It also uses wheat amino acids that help reduce redness and inflammation of the skin. The plant extracts and soothing ingredients, such as Centella Asiatica, are blended together to form a calming, non-irritating formulation. The hydrating toner is also gentle enough to be suited for sensitive skin.
Best for: All Skin Types, especially Sensitive Skin
Made In Korea
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
- Centella Asiatica: Works as an antioxidant that can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin
- Phyto Oligo: A patented ingredient made with a blend of althea Rosea (hollyhock root extract) and aloe leaf extract that soothes and nourishes the skin. This combination provides deep moisture and relieves dry skin.
- Beta Glucan - a polysaccharide sugar and is found in cell walls of mushrooms, algae, plants, yeasts or oats. Twofold use. to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an anti-ageing agent to help plump, and firm lines and wrinkles
- Lipidure: It is a biocompatible polymer ingredient. This, along with beta-glucan and hyaluronic acid, provides excellent moisture retention and absorption abilities. It delivers moisture to the inner layers of skin.
- Amino acids: These help reduce inflammation and calm the skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide-1
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to clean skin.
2. Use your fingers to tap it gently into your skin. The heat of your palms helps complete absorption. If using a cotton pad, soak the pad completely and then apply to the skin.
Note: For dry areas, multiple applications are recommended.