COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water and Zinc Oxide work together in cream, to soothe and treat troubled skin, and the spots and redness left behind due to acne.
- Fast-acting spot treatment that helps fade acne marks and blemishes
- Soothes inflammation and redness
- Calms skin that has broken out, or undergone treatment
- Regulates sebum production
Made In Korea
The Centella Blemish Cream is a non-oily spot treatment for post-acne breakout care. It contains key ingredients that help prevent acne scarring and pigmentation left after inflammation. A fast-acting cream, it helps normalise sebum production that prevents further breakouts and regulates the oil-moisture content.
Formulated with 50.79% Centella Asiatica (Asiatic pennywort) Leaf Water, medical-grade Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA and 7% Zinc Oxide, the cream soothes troubled skin and calms redness and inflammation. While the AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream provides relief for active acne, the Centella Blemish Cream provides aftercare as it effectively treats skin recovering from a breakout and helps fade red or dark spots.
It is an ideal option for sensitive or acne-prone skin, as it can be used as a spot treatment, to fade scars and soothe skin after stronger treatments.
pH Level: 7.50~8.50
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water reduces inflammation and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Centella Asiatica Extract(Medical Grade) works as an antioxidant that can help reducing post inflammation hyper-pigmentation. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, inflamed and irritated skin
- Zinc Oxide treats the source of the acne breakout with its antimicrobial properties and absorbs excess sebum that can clog the pores. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe the wounds left from acne breakouts.
- Zinc PCA helps control acne and regulate sebum production, while also helping the skin retain moisture.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Viola Tricolor Extract, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
1) Take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots, before you apply your regular moisturiser.
- The COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturiser; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream may leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in a thick layer. Use it as a nighttime treatment.